An eye shader designed to be used in VRChat! As it is a shader, it is PC only!
- Fully adjustable colors, adjust the color of the pupil glow, pupil center, sparkles, and background entirely independently!
- 5 main pupil shapes (heart, sparkle, diamond, circle, star), with settings that allow customizing those into even more unique shapes.
- Able to adjust the size, speed, and other aspects of the sparkles.
- Parallax layering
- Hue shift sliders
- Fallback texture support with a included fallback texture
- Stencil support
- Custom script to set up flat eye meshes required by parallax eye shaders in unity for most avatars!
- and more! See the showcase video for a full rundown and explanation of each feature! As well as the inspector screenshots below!
Using this shader requires setting up flat eye meshes.
How to do this using the included "EyeInstaller" script entirely in unity for most avatars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlv38_vphJY
How to do this in blender if your avatar is not compatible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwHoop4ta-8
If you are not already using a shader that uses ThryEditor (Poiyomi uses ThryEditor for example) you will need to manually install it from this github page.
Simply click the green button that says "code", then "download zip", then extract the downloaded zip file. Once its extracted, drag the folder into your unity assets folder.
Links:My Discord Server
Come Join the Discord for WIP pictures, support, and future discord exclusive assets!
1.0: Base Release.
1.1: Star pupil shape renamed to "sparkle" pupil shape, 5 pointed star pupil shape added.
By purchasing this product you are agreeing to be subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this TOS section:
- You are buying the rights to use this shader in accordance with this TOS. I (known as Zekk), as the author of the shader, retain full copyrights of this shader.
You may not, under any circumstances, share or redistribute this shader in any form. To better define this condition, here are some common examples, along with if the action is allowed or not:
- Share the shader files/unitypackage with a person who has not purchased the files themselves from here first: Not Allowed.
- Upload a public or private avatar/world to VRChat that uses the shader: Allowed.
- Include the shader files with an avatar that you are selling or giving away: Not Allowed.
- Include the shader files with an avatar/asset that you were commissioned to make by a person who has not purchased the files themselves from here first: Not Allowed.
- I am not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this shader.
- You are allowed to use this shader in videos and streams, given that the shader files are not accessible to the public for download or use.
- You may not take credit for this shader.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime without notice.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of digital assets, no refunds will be accepted.
If you are unsure whether your usage of this product would violate these terms, please reach out to me via the discord server above!
Any TOS or verification inquiries from me will come via discord from: zekk.dev
The avatar model used in all example footage is Merriana by Astrafluff. You can purchase it at: https://astrafluff.sellfy.store/p/merriana/
An eye shader designed to be used in VRChat!