An eye shader designed to be used in VRChat! As it is a shader, it is PC only!
Super customizable, with over 170 settings to tweak. Adjust the size, shape, color, reactivity, parallax, and audiolink band of almost every element without needing any textures!
There are tons of combinations that can be made! Here are a few examples:
Have eye textures you like though? Use them in place of, or combined with the background!
The shader was created with Audiolink in mind, with lots of cool reactions that are super customizable. But also functions without it.
Don't want different eyes, but still want to use the shader? Use the built in billboard mode to show it off as an accessory! Just put the shader on a quad, enable the setting, and it does the rest (Best used with the transparent preset to have a circle!).
These are just some of the settings available, for a full list, see the documentation page here!Audiowave Eyes Documentation
Using this shader for eyes requires setting up flat eye meshes.
How to do this using the included "EyeInstaller" script entirely in unity for most avatars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlv38_vphJY
How to do this in blender if your avatar is not compatible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwHoop4ta-8
If you are not already using a shader that uses ThryEditor (Poiyomi uses ThryEditor for example) you will need to manually install it from this github page.
Simply click the green button that says "code", then "download zip", then extract the downloaded zip file. Once its extracted, drag the folder into your unity assets folder.
Links:My Discord Server
Come Join the Discord for WIP pictures, support, and future discord exclusive assets!
1.0: Base Release.
1.1: Alpha Settings bugfix.
By purchasing this product you are agreeing to be subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this TOS section:
- You are buying the rights to use this shader in accordance with this TOS. I (known as Zekk), as the author of the shader, retain full copyrights of this shader.
You may not, under any circumstances, share or redistribute this shader in any form. To better define this condition, here are some common examples, along with if the action is allowed or not:
- Share the shader files/unitypackage with a person who has not purchased the files themselves from here first: Not Allowed.
- Upload a public or private avatar/world to VRChat that uses the shader: Allowed.
- Include the shader files with an avatar that you are selling or giving away: Not Allowed.
- Include the shader files with an avatar/asset that you were commissioned to make by a person who has not purchased the files themselves from here first: Not Allowed.
- I am not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this shader.
- You are allowed to use this shader in videos and streams, given that the shader files are not accessible to the public for download or use.
- You may not take credit for this shader.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime without notice.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of digital assets, no refunds will be accepted.
If you are unsure whether your usage of this product would violate these terms, please reach out to me via the discord server above!
Any TOS or verification inquiries from me will come via discord from: zekk.dev
The avatar model used in all example footage is Merriana by Astrafluff. You can purchase it at: https://astrafluff.sellfy.store/p/merriana/
Thank you Mythic for beta testing my shaders and providing such valuable feedback! <3. You come up with the crazy edge case use cases that I could never think of.
An eye shader designed to be used in VRChat!